Spider-Ninja Spider-Ninja

Wow. Speechless

Easily the best flash I have seen in a while. You took all original spidey characters and added a twist to them. I love this flash. Not only are the character designs fucking gorgeous but the animation is so slick and smooth. Good job. Peter, Otto, Eddie, and Norman all owe you their respects.

Please Don't Mute Me! Please Don't Mute Me!

wow!!!!!

AMAZING! Beautiful! Perfectly crafted animation. I loved how it wasnt so much a music video as it was a story. Great design, great art, great music. I have no fucking idea why this has a 3.72. That is absurd. This is one of the best flashes I have seen in a while. Good job man honestly

An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse

Huh

Yet again, good job David Fir....

Whoa...Almost 100% positive that was one of Fatpies creations

Jackie Jackie

Hahhaha

Another brilliant cartoon from you, and another brilliant cartoon co-starring Jerry. Good job!

Evil Drugs Evil Drugs

Pointless.

This is completely pointless. This is a commercial deterring drug use.

Good job. As a matter of fact you have upset me so much, Im going to go do some drugs right now. You contributed to my addiction

Kyothine responds:

Wow. You know what, you're so spiteful and original. You completely did the opposite of what I was trying to tell you to do, therefore you have burned me.

The Hungering The Hungering

errr....

what just happened? lol 6 for the funny randomness.

I attempt Madness toons I attempt Madness toons

ummm

First off dont submit 3 parts of an unfinished flash. Work on it for days and weeks and then submit it.

Secondly don't do madness. It's been done 1,000000 times. Think of something original.

I mean it moved smoothly but there was no story, concept, or point to it. It was just random clips of madness deaths. Your anxious, but flash takes a while.

bonecollecta responds:

First off, this is NOT three parts of an unfinished project. This is three seperate things, mostly tests... seeing what I can do when I put my mind to it.

Secondly: Madness is cool. It may have been done 1,000000000 times, but who cares? It's something to learn with. Maybe in the future I will gain skills to draw my OWN flash cartoon, or maybe involve animation with my films.

Lastly: Thankyou for atleast taking the time to watch it :) Thanks for commenting and voting.

DBZ stuff.. DBZ stuff..

Hahahaha

Wow that was done by a mouse? Im highly impressed. great original dbz art.

Hahaha I never get sick of the 9000 joke. Good job.

T.V. Sex Pals P.S.A. #1 T.V. Sex Pals P.S.A. #1

LOLOLOLOL

I THOUGHT THAT WAS SO FUNNY. Oh how I love offensive material so.

Good FUCKING job. Hilarious. If anyone is offended and gives you a low score their corpse will probably be raped in the future anyway so dont worry about it.

Zone of the Awesome Zone of the Awesome

HAHAHAHA

Good job. Felt like an awesome toon. and not a cheesy rip off...

*COUGH* METAL GEAR AWESOME 4 GUNS OF THE AWESOME *COUGH*

Hahahhaah otherwise good job. "Im thirteen.."

I love that game. And I liked the Hangar 18 reference. Megadeath ftw

Phobotech responds:

I tried my best to put my own spin on an unoriginal concept as much as I possibly could. I'm glad you could see that!

Thanks for the review, you rock!